RE: now wall of water?weather rant now: flooding

Thanks to all for explaining this wall of water concept. Interesting to
know it can take a freeze... I was thinking about that. Could see it all
now, pipes bursting, and the water freezing those little plants. Will
have to experiment with it this spring-- which will not be here for
awhile yet :(