Re: now cats eating plants

And remember the Purple Fountain Grass?  My cats are mad for it.  When I
came home from work tonight after grocery shopping I pulled into the
garage.  As I opened the door into the house Mick sprang past me and up
onto the counter in the garage to chomp on the overwintering tender grass
that is now starting to put out new blades. I went back to the car and
grabbed the bag of catfood in one arm and as I passed by grabbed el gato in
the other - except he held on to the edge of the pot and wouldn't let go!
I had to backtrack and loosen his grip.

Kitty

Brugmansias