From: "Andrea H" <hodgesaa@islc.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Snow!
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 11:09:05 -0500

I mailed it yesterday so you should get it soon. And Of course I think of
you! And everyone else here too. I'm just so bloody busy right now all I
have time to do is skim through the messages! Of course it's nasty outside
today, and boy and I bummed, so I'm trying to clean house and such. Yuck.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC
Zone 8b