Re: Texas bluebonnets

No, I know Indian paintbrush well.  The one I never could identify, even with
several wildflower guides was a very small, creeping plant with
magenta-purple flowers that just covered whole areas of the desert.
Beautiful! As I remember, the plants were only a few inches high and the
blossoms about an inch or less across.

n a message dated 03/16/2003 3:06:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,