Re: Hello/now vegetables

Don't worry- when you are enjoying your peas mine will
be dead from the dry heat here!  (But my tomatos will
be ripe before yours I suspect!)
It's raining and icky here today.  I spent yesterday
at a plant sale and then ripped out the shower
doors/frame from the master bath.  Man was that thing
gross.  Nothing like a shower curtain you can throw in
the washing machine!  Very happy about that project
being done.  Think I'll save one of the doors for a
cold frame this fall.  Nothing like recycling!