RE: now posting pictures FWD: Tony's url

If someone needs a picture posted and can e-mail it to me- no problem,
as long as you own the copy write to the photo. (Sorry, scanner is on
it's last legs here)

But, I think we all enjoyed viewing everyone's yard on Marge's tour. So
Marge- if you have the time and space, I would suggest the members of
this group contact her. No way I can pull off posting that many
pictures. The owner of the server I am on would have a fit over that, I
would imagine:)..