Re: Hello/now vegetables

In a message dated 03/17/2003 3:24:51 AM Central Standard Time,
mhobertm@excite.com writes:

> Zem:  What is hot chow-chow?

Sorry to respond so late -- I've been busy trying to get rid of some wild
Bermuda grass before it gets going.  Chow chow is a relish made from cabbage.
 Hot chow chow is full or red peppers.  It's a real necessity for field peas
to have much flavor.
zone 7
West TN
Where my yard now looks more like a pasture than ever. <LOL>