Re: website

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] website
  • From: Gary Carpenter allergy@rnet.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 15:47:43 -0600

On Thursday, March 20, 2003, at 02:53 PM, cathy carpenter wrote:

I believe the last frost date in Denver is the first week of May.
Cathy, west central IL, z5b
On Monday, March 10, 2003, at 10:46 PM, David Franzman wrote:

oops, Hibiscus-sicle?

David Franzman wrote:

Donna, you remind me of a question I wanted to ask the list. Does
anybody know when Denver's last frost date is? Somebody wants some and
I told them they had to wait until them. Don't want to deliver a