From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:25:28 EST
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hello/now vegetables

In a message dated 03/17/2003 3:24:51 AM Central Standard Time,
trying to get rid of some wild <br>Bermuda grass before it gets going.
Chow chow is a relish made from cabbage. <br> Hot chow chow is full or
red peppers. It's a real necessity for field peas <br>to have much
like a pasture than ever.
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>