Re: RE: Yahoo! Briefcase: tchessie's file(s)

> Gee, Ceres - which computer deity did you anger this morning???

Obviously, more than one.
Ceres,
Your first problem had to do with accessing Hallmark. Maybe try again
later or - go to their homepage and click on "View all categories".
Scroll down, click on "Nature's Sketchbook". From there, click on the
thumbnail of a rose with a bee on it.

Your second one sounds like it had more to do with AOL than with
Theresa's files. I was unable to access Theresa's pics from my office
computer - got the usual "Remote Host Not Available" or some such thing.
Will try looking at them from home. So you're not alone on this one; but
for a different reason.

Kitty

In a message dated 3/20/03 9:59:04 PM, tchessie@none.net writes:

>briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/tchessie/vwp2?.tok=bcFUnRRBrn0Nx2mm&.dir=/Garden
>+pics&

.dnm=Pea+patch+March+2003.jpg&.src=bc
>2. Yellow Clivia.jpg

I think I'll go back to bed and get up again to restart the day
hopefully
with better luck.  I twice tried to view the garden show pics and got
the
following message.  Anyone else have trouble? I will try again.
Ceres

There was a problem accessing your account.
Please try back again in 10 minutes.
You might want to try logging out and logging back in again.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you.