Re: Hello?

Did you get a thank you card from me? I hope you did but somehow things get
the best of me sometime......my little beans look swell this morning.....I
don't know where to put it ......give me some suggestions......guess I will
probably have to get it a trellis to get it into the sun............I read
somewhere that no-one should be without a hyacinth bean vine......I asked
about Jim because he was kind enough to send me seeds too.....I am pleased
you remembered me......