Re: Lilacs

cut back

The way I cut my lilacs back is I alternate in/out of the tree about
1/3rd every year.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA
 It keeps it open with good light so they don't get real thick & bushy. I
get nice blooms. I have 2 bushes. Light & dark flowers. I do this some
what with my fast growing rhodie too. I can control the width / height.
My Lilac buds are developing very fast.
Still rain / showers, hopefully some sun soon. You all have a gr888 week.