Re: another set of Island Jims photo's

Island Jims photo's
I don't know if you all got my message on I J's photos of the unknown.
The one in # 5 is " Matilija Poppy". The botanical name escapes me at the
moment.**senior moment** LOL. I've seen them up in the Sierras' along the
roadside. They look like a fried egg.

Tony Veca <><
Another Gr888 Day in Paradise !!!!!
Vancouver, WA