Re: Re: roses

Thanks, Kitty...I'm always on the lookout for roses that might take
some shade:-)  Your original post inspired me to do some looking last
night and it appears that Hybrid musks will do well in some
shade...found several I would like to have and am fantasizing about
actually having a rose garden of note:-)  Currently have a couple of
Rugosas and many more multiflora wildings than I really want - would
much prefer having something like your guy growing up shrubs and

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
All Suite101.com garden topics :