From:  [mailto: Zemuly@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 20:27:35 EST
Subject: [CHAT] Gridlock

In a message dated 03/21/2003 8:59:36 PM Central Standard Time,
the Memphis area is that Michigan and Pennsylvania must now be <br>empty
because everyone from those states seems to have moved here. My town
by farm <br>implements on the two-lane state highway. It's a
text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>