Re: flower in bud

Theresa- yahoo wrote:
I have a plant that I thought I'd identified last year with the help of
someone on the list (Jim Fisher I think) it is called "Sun star" on the
label.  Well it wasn't what we thought last year, but it now had a nice size
bud emerging from the leaves- so then it starts to open I'll take a picture
of it and post it.  Maybe someone will know what it is!

By all means do ! I'd like to try matching it against my stash
of bulb flower .jpgs
Jim Fisher
Vienna, Virginia USA
38.9 N 77.2 W