Re: roses & "stuff"

Sorry to post to this subject so late.  I've been out in the yard every
possible minute.
As usual, everything is popping up at once -- before I can get at all the
weeds.  As to the rose in shade, "Lavender Lassie" is an antique rose
available from Antique Rose Emporium in Texas.  It will tolerate more shade
than most.  Although it blooms only once it is impervious to black spot and
grows into a huge bush.  I have never minded roses that only bloom once
during the year as most of my other flowering things only bloom once.  I have
just tried to get lots of different kinds of plants that bloom at different
times.  This week I am tackling honey suckle vines that are the size of my
wrist -- that will be a chore to say the least. <LOL> And I have finally
given in and hired a man to help me with the really difficult stuff.  Good
grief, I feel like a queen.
zone 7
West TN