From: Kitty [mailto: kmrsy@earthlink.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:38:05 -0500 (EST)
Subject: [CHAT] OT - yo! Nurses! help on this one

Can someone help me with this?<br>The measurements, cc and ml, are
they appear to be interchangeable. Are they equivalent?<br><br>The
prescription says:<br>bottle contains 22.5 ml<br>Give 1.8 cc every day
for 21 days.<br><br>Except, if they are interchangeable, that's only
12.5 doses.<br>And I did only get 12 doses from the bottle.<br>Can
someone explain? And can you also explain why they can't be consistent -

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com