Re: hoping for spring soon/gaura

I've not had luck with gaura here either, and I'm a bit south of you.
Cathy
On Tuesday, March 2, 2004, at 08:17 AM, Cersgarden@aol.com wrote:

Melody, we, too, had rain off and on all day yesterday however a total of
only .2 but it seem to clean the lawn up and reduced the snow.
Does gaura winter over for you? It has become an annual in my garden. I
have placed in different locations without luck.
Enjoyed your photos and look forward to viewing your garden. I need to
do a better job of photographing my garden and invest in a digital camera. It
is amazing the technical progress and how it has affected my life. 14 yrs ago
when we calculated retirement we included cost of living additives, health
care issues but had no vision for internet, cell phones, inhome phone updates,
digital camera, etc.
Ceres