Re: re nursery interview apparel

Jesse, Lynda, Auralie, Pam, Donna,
Thanks for all the good thoughts; I am so grateful.

> Wouldn't buy tons of stuff till you see how the job goes...
Well, the few pieces I bought so far I sort of needed anyway

> can't wear boots in a greenhouse, too hot, even in the dead of winter.
They don't have a greenhouse.  Most of my work will be done outdoors.

> similiarly anyways... no jeans!... yipes
no jeans.  I know that sounds strange in these times.  I'm short and even
the petites or short length are usually too long.  I'm also overweight and
find jeans uncomfortable.  Hopefully this job will keep me running and I'll
lose some of the excess baggage.  If I weren't fat I'd definitely be a jeans
& t-shirt type.

Kitty