Re: re nursery interview apparel

In a message dated 3/2/04 10:10:47 AM, kmrsy@comcast.net writes:

<<  So I went shopping yesterday for a
sale on footwear.  Also got a pair of cotton twill pants and 2 pair of jeans
(I didn't have any). >>

Kitty, I think any casual slacks are suitable.  I usually start in jeans but
as it warms up move to a lighter wt cotton/poly blend.  Jeans are certainly
more durable.  I think you will need the best supportive shoe you can buy.  My
foot dr tells me to get a crosstrainer or running shoe because they are beefed
up the most.  Also, he suggests New Balance, Avia or the other brand that
begins with 'A' and I can't think of the brand.  New Balance does not fit my
narrow foot but it is the only one available in widths.  The shoe I am wearing now
is an Avia 581 (I think) it is $59.99 at Kohls and was on sale last week at
the great price of $29.99 so I purchased two pair.
    Congratulations and good luck.  I know they got a bargain so hope you
will enjoy it and this will be a stepping stone to a better income.  I love it
when our hobbies/interests become profitable.
    Ceres