Re: re nursery interview apparel

If you have outfitter stores around, you might find some hiking pants on
sale.  I have a pair of Lowe alpine that I absolutely love...comfortable,
light, somewhat water and snag resistant.  I have found the clothes from
these stores last longer, dry out faster and are more comfortable than what
you find elsewhere...my pants have closures around the ankles so you won't
take in bugs.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN