Re: re nursery interview apparel: now shoes

  • To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] re nursery interview apparel: now shoes
  • From: "Kitty" <kmrsy@comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 13:57:30 -0500

Thanks for the input Melody.  For the time being I'm going to try these
Cobbie Cuddlers I bought.  Inexpensive and comfortable, supportive.  I'm
weraing them now as I thought I should break them in.  They are nice, a good
snug fit, and the arch seems to match up - a problem I've had on some

I think (wink) someone's been monitoring the list.  In the mail today I
received a catalog called FootSmart.  I can't believe all the products out
there for feet!.  They include other items for knees and comfort, but it is
predominantly for feet.