Re: re nursery interview apparel

And remember, if you've got a problem, ask.

On Wednesday, March 3, 2004, at 02:09 PM, Kitty wrote:

Thanks again, Melody, Marge, and anyone I've missed. I'm eager to give this
a shot. If it doesn't work out, at least I will have tried. And if it
does.....it will be such a thrill to work with plants every day. And a
great opportunity to learn more!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marge Talt" <mtalt@hort.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 1:41 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] re nursery interview apparel

Well, Kitty, may I add my congrats to those from the rest of the
list.  I'm so delighted they had sense enough to recognize what an
asset you will be to their nursery!

I hear ya' about wishing for spring off in the garden...me, too!
But, I do think you will find this work interesting and informative -
who knows; could be the start of a whole new career.  Also hope those
guys make use of your knowledge of perennials and expand their
business, with, of course, you driving the move and making more $$
doing it for them:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi