RE: Denver

This is one of the reasons I am hesitant in going on this tour thing. I
like to wander... and if something strikes me in the other direction,
prefer to get in the car and go that way...

This will be a long trip for me. Dh wants to do this train thing for 5
days, then return to Denver just in time for his convention...more
trains....for another 5 days... will see....

Donna

Aug?!?