Re: Cast Iron plant

My bloomer was inside near an area with lots of morning (Eastern)
light...we have also had "ribbon cactus", (been looking for the proper name
but my home library is limited for this type of plant...it puts out a
narrow hard stem and from it a ribbon-like leaf)...it is amazing...looks
like a velvet bell pull dropping from one of the margins in the leaf.

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN

purposes.....no-fuss
> evergreen lush foliage in a shaded area, plus the added bonus of the
white.  To
> know that it might actually bloom, and be even more attractive plus scent
is
> just amazing.  I do so hope mine blooms.  You mentioned you didn't know
the
> conditions for blooming???  Hm.
>
> I don't indoor garden much, except for my life long window sill cactus
> collection......but visited a friend recently that has a Corn plant which
is
> blooming inside his house.  It's a lovely two story with huge windows, so
gets ample
> lighting.  The bloom is quite pretty, and very fragrant also.  I had
never
> heard of this plant blooming before either, and was pleasantly surprised.
Jim,