Re: re nursery interview apparel

Another source of good, used work clothing are the uniform rental companies. Here in Florida, at least, they've always got good stuff for pennies on the dollar. Guy I work with buys his short pants from one of them for $1.50 a pair. Of course they're all grey [no floral prints] but he's learned to live with it ;>)