Re: Spring at the Morgan's too! NOW Joe Pye Weed

In a message dated 3/7/2004 6:21:01 PM Central Standard Time,
hodgesaa@islc.net writes:
It also gets scale and mealy bugs.
Mine never has gotten anything which makes me think the gazillion praying
mantises I have every year are doing good work.  Come to think of it, the only
crawlies I have are those orange aphid-like thingies that get on the Asclepias
every year.  It (the Joe Pye Weed) just keeps on coming back.  Last year was
the first time I noticed it had spread at all, and I think it was the third of
fourth year I've had it. Good grief, I write like I talk. :-)
zone 7
West TN