Re: Spring at the Morgan's too!/ Hydrangea

Hello Bonnie,
    I, too, am a very big fan of oakleaf hydrangea. I have one in the center
of my garden about mid way up the hill. Transplanted it there so I could see
it eye-ball to eye-ball, so to speak... and see it from below coming up the
hill, then look down at from a higher path. Definitely a 4 season shrub.
Next on my list is the "Sikes Dwarf". Only gets to about 3 to 4 feet... that
way I can have *more*. Hopefully this will be available in local garden
centers in decent sizes for my instant gratification.
    Gene E. Bush
Munchkin Nursery & Gardens, llc
Zone 6/5  Southern Indiana