Re: re nursery interview apparel

This may do you no good, Kitty, but I'll throw it into the mix.  I
wear rubber boots to garden in all year around.  Yes, they're hot in
summer, but so is the air and I figure I'm gonna sweat naked, so
might as well have my feet protected from whatever I might come
across - mud, poison ivy, thorns...whatever.  In my boots, I can go
anywhere, anytime.  In thinking nursery work, I think water, mud,
puddles and more water:-)  I even slip them on just to go down and
water in the greenhouse.

I've had many over the years; each pair lasts a bit over a year for
me since I wear them about every day of the year.  I've spent big
bucks on the 'English' kind and now spend about $20 a pair for some
that work very well from Gempler's.  They have lots of boots plus
galoshes and those rubber clog slip ons, etc.  If you don't know
them, take a look:  http://snipurl.com/4ym1

I've always been very happy with Gempler's...great customer service
and all.

Well, gotta get back to work here....

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net