Re: Spring activities

In a message dated 3/9/04 4:50:56 AM, mhobertm@excite.com writes:

<< to a gardening/landscaping show on Sunday. >>

Melody, where did you attend the gardening show.  The big home/garden show at
the Vets was just a few weeks ago and there is a garden show scheduled on Mar
18-21 at the state fair grounds.  I & two other members of the Landscape
Design Critics Council will be judging the landscape displays.
    Do your children have spring break?  My youngest granddaughter, Nadia & I
are going to Washington, DC leaving very early on Sat the 20th with 110 other
students & chaperones.  This will be my 3rd trip with this group.  I do hope
for warm weather.
    It actually hit 60 in DM yesterday. I was working in the greenhouse where
it got HOT.  I'm not complaining!