Re: re pictures

The guy whose house is where the plant is <gasp> turns up at work frequently. He's a subcontractor. If I see him today, and it's still blooming, I'll get a picture this weekend.

The volleyball sized fruit are another matter. They're down in Ft. Myers. I may get down that way Monday and, if so, will try to get a picture.

On Wednesday, March 10, 2004, at 10:45 PM, Judy L Browning wrote:

I thought it was the cast iron plant blossoms we were waiting to see?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Donna " <justme@prairieinet.net>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 6:16 PM
Subject: RE: [CHAT] re nursery interview apparel

Yeah Right! .. we all want to see your galoshes ... Not!

You were going to take some pictures of a neighborhood tree with huge
fruit of some kind... you were talking cherry trees but then also
volleyball sized fruit, which made no sense to me ;)

Donna

Of my galoshes?

And Jim... where are the pictures?!?

Donna