Re: re nursery interview apparel

She lived on a farm on the New York-Connecticut line near Brewster. A dear
friend of mine was her neighbor.  It was said that you could tell when she was
gardening because traffic on I-87 which ran by the property would slow almost
to a stop.  At that time she was no longer young and quite heavy.

There used to be a video of her (fully clothed) explaining her composting
schemes, but that was years ago.  I wouldn't know where to begin to find it.  Her
ideas were good, even if her gardening attire or lack thereof was bizarre.