Re: Sea Grow plus feritlizer/Maxicrop

Libby & Zem,

Yes, wish you were here, too. Loquats are called "Japanese apricots," which, of course they're not. But a loquat cobbler is every bit as yummy as an apricot cobbler. Maybe more so.

And the trees [there are five of them here at the plantation] still have lots of fruit. So next weekend, I think it's jam. But I have to tell you that nibbling at that cobbler will probably keep me up way past my bedtime tonight.

Can't walk by it without digging a spoon into it.