From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of james singer
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 6:11 PM
To: Chat
Subject: [CHAT] OT--Music

Donna, anyone--Know about digitizing songs that are in analog on
cassettes so they can be burned onto CDs? I've got a few "nifty"
cassettes that were recorded from 78s and 45s and I'd sure like to be
able to play them in the truck once in awhile. Also concerned about the
longevity of the tape; not the archive medium of choice, I suspect.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
Zone 10

http://www.hort.net/funds/