link to some Jim pictures....

Well folks....

Seems Island Jim has sent a few pictures over here again (Why and how
does he know when I am not around?!?) Anyways, we have a few pics to
make us northerners jealous, and those in the south something to head
out to the local nursery to find :)

--snip from Jim's message to me--

Queen's Wreath
The always beautiful Petrea noblis is more beautiful than ever this
year. The Short One wants to add two more to the landscape. Here's a
picture of the one we have now.

---another snip ----
My Hong Kong Orchid tree is blooming like... well, like there's no

--end snips--

you can find the links to the pictures here:

Great photos Jim.... and just how big is your plantation?!?