Re: pictures of snow

Melody, I got the following message.  Have any ideas how I can view the
photos?

This program does not support the protocol for accessing
b'http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/us/ph/el/gr_shade_1.gif'b

    We have 10-12", still snowing hard and predicted to continue till after
midnight.  Everything is closed down EXCEPT I think the state basketball
tournaments are still scheduled.  I worked all day in the greenhouse but it was ugly
getting the car cleaned to come home.  The snow brush I usually use just could
n't make a dent so used a new soft greenhouse floor broom.
    Ceres