Re: We're waiting...

> From: Donna  <justme@prairieinet.net>
> I have also found when working at the greenhouse and something that
> know will make a real mess (like dividing water lilies), I cut
> holes in a large garbage bag and use it as an apron... so to speak.

Speaking of aprons - I actually have one I use in the greenhouse for
when I do not have on my regulation gardening togs - it's one of
those rather heavy - almost canvas - cotton numbers, meant as a
kitchen apron - you know, goes around the neck with a waist tie and a
big pocket across the front.  Works fine and may be something you'd
use Kitty.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi