Re: re nursery interview apparel

> From: Melody <mhobertm@excite.com>
> Marge:  And what does the rest of your garden "attire" look like
that makes it sound like the rubber boots are only the beginning?

:-) Melody...well, the boots are the bottom; worn over knee socks,
covered by a superbly detailed denim overall (men's - can't find
women's that are worth squat), with artistic knee and rear patches,
containing many pockets full of hand tools and other necessities,
(legs tucked into boots).  Under this is worn one of an enticing
selection of ancient long sleeve dress shirts that used to belong to
my hubby.  All topped by a bandanna scarf over the hair and a wide
brim straw hat.  Very chi-chi, if I say so myself:-)

Works a treat; keeps the bugs off and everything I need is handy.  In
chilly weather, I just wear my sweats under the overall with a tee
shirt or turtleneck sweater under them.  Love that overall.  Keeps me
fairly clean unless the holes in the knees haven't been patched:-)

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
Editor:  Gardening in Shade
Current Article: Battling Bambi
All Suite101.com garden topics :