RE: Waiting, now smoking, now grandkids

I think Kitty said she was using a different type of soil medium, so she
may not experience the effects. I never had a problem with home
planting, but at the greenhouse it was very different. Even the careful
dumping of bags, watering down/mixing in the tub before filling the pots
still will block a mask in less than a day. You just don't realize how
much of that you are breathing in till you 'see it'.

As far as grandkids... it is a tight line you have to walk, play with
the grandkids and ignore the kids unless spoken too or asked your
opinion... then think before you answer :)