From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 7:56 PM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Weather now grandkids

In a message dated 03/17/2004 7:46:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
justme@prairieinet.net writes:

> Well Auralie....
>
> You probably have more time to travel than your children.... so if I
> were you, get on a plane, train or in an automobile and go visit those
> grandkids... they need to know grandma... and who and what you are.
>
> Donna

Donna, I suffered so from visits by my super-critical mother-in-law, who
never approved of anything I ever did, that I swore I'd never do that to my
children.  I try to get to see the kids at least once a year - though I'm
not always
successful.  My oldest son's wife is not cordial, so I maintain a very
careful distance there.  I'm always careful to be as helpful and approving
as I can
be of anything, even though I don't always feel that way deep down.  Auralie

http://www.hort.net/funds/