Re: Buddleia davidii a noxious weed???

In a message dated 3/18/2004 11:08:16 PM Central Standard Time,
mtalt@hort.net writes:
Ohmygod...it's NOT native and it's thriving; kill it
quick so we can try to make something grow there whose habitat we've
mucked with to the point of no return.
I'd say that could apply equally well to the real estate developers who have
destroyed nearly every natural habitat in this area to build the ugliest
little boxes I have ever seen in my life!  Makes me sick to drive anywhere!  I must
say I have been delighted with the recent flooding in some subdivisions that
were built in flood plains. <DUH!>

zone 7
West TN