Re: Buddleia davidii a noxious weed??? NOW noxious monsters

There are some subdivisions here where all the houses are very small, very
close together and look just alike.  There are others, however, that are just
like you described -- absolutely hideous!  Our Historical Zoning Commission, of
which I am a member, is creating a file of house styles we will never allow