Re: Selby plant sale

> From: Aplfgcnys@aol.com
> the deer reliably don't eat.  Bluestone doesn't list rue this year.
 Nor does
> it list Bergarten Sage, which is a staple of my container
plantings.  -
---------

Ain't that frustrating, Auralie?  Well, I was looking for Salvia
officinalis 'Berggarten' myself as I think mine may not have made it
through this winter - it was getting pretty old and woody and I did
not take the cuttings I told myself to take all season.  Well, I
found it!   Lazy S'S Farm Nursery has it!

http://www.lazyssfarm.com/Plants/Perennials/S_files/Salvias.htm

I do not know why that clone is so durn hard to find; it's a super
plant.  I didn't order it as I thought I'd wait and see if mine
lives, but I now know where to get it:-)

They also list Ruta graveolens 'Blue Curl' and I think I ran across
rue somewhere else online, but can't remember where.

Placed my first order with them this spring; owe the owner an email -
very quick response when you do mail them; they have a super list of
plants and I'm looking forward to seeing what they are like
shipping-wise.

Marge Talt, zone 7 Maryland
mtalt@hort.net
Editor:  Gardening in Shade