Re: Selby plant sale

With the warmer weather, everything is blooming out...saw my first iris,
Celedine poppy and blood root yesterday.  Dogwood is pretty far
along...seems way too early.  Maple has already gone from red to green.
Red bud is beginning to show.  Wanted to thank Marge for suggesting that I
add Lenten Rose to the shady dry on my lake-side back yard.  It has done

The henbit, etc., must be state line to state line.  I pulled it, red dead
nettle, and another winter opportunist weed...don't know the name...it has
small white flowers, grows out flat in a rosette form, leaves opposite and
shaped like spades, roots form a sizeable mat.  Pulled for hours and am
feeling it in my arms this morning...have a significant pyramid of these
weeds and many more to add to it.  The storm reached us after sundown.
Nice rain...I had planted almost all of new plants received in the mail

Bonnie Zone 6+ ETN