Re: link to some Jim pictures....

Individual flowers are about the size of a quarter. The vine in on a trellis and is as high [a tad higher, maybe] than the roof of the house. And maybe it's 5 or 6 feet wide. The picture was taken of the side of the trellis that faces east. The plant seems to like an eastern exposure best--it blooms best on that side.

Selby has two of them. One on the street, which is a traffic stopper, and another covering a smallish gazebo in the main garden. Both quite nice.