Re: Selby plant sale

Thanks, Pam.  I ordered some last night from Lazy S'S Farm - the link Marge
sent.  Their plant list is fantastic!  I rooted around and found a few of the
other things I needed, and anything I don't get now I will have to do without.
Things are beginning to heat up here for the crazy season, which is why I had
to get it all done this weekend.  We will go to Syracuse tomorrow for a State
Garden Club meeting - both of us have board positions, and my club will
receive some awards - and stop by my son's place in the Ithaca area for a brief
visit on the way back. Home Thursday. Then we have about 50 different things to
take care of during the next week, in addition to trying to start the spring
clean-up in the garden weather permitting, and the following Thursday head out
again.  I will be judging at the big flower show at Hofstra on Long Island on
Friday morning, but since they want us there at 9:00 AM, and it's over an
hour's drive through nasty traffic, we decided to go down the night before and
spend the night in a nearby hotel.  From there we will head south for our annual
birdwatching trip to Bombay Hook, near Dover, Delaware, and Chincoteague,
Virginia.  We will get back on Sat. before Easter  because we have to be at the
Garden Club District's big annual meeting on the following Monday.  There is a
Flower Show School that week - thank goodness I am only marginally involved in
that one - and our club is having a Horticulture Show on the Monday after that.
 If you guys don't hear much from me you will know why.  The big question is
why a pair of old people like us get ourselves into all this business, and
when will I get my gardening done?

Thanks again for all the help finding things.