Re: Re: Christmas in March, vole damage

I hear you Kitty..... those voles got to go.... so Mr Snake better get his butt into gear here....

Sunday will be relax day for me, planning on looking up the old messages
from last season with the plans on traps and stuff..... Should I send
them your way Kitty?

I looked at my calendar last night and thought I was gonna die... Sunday
is the last day I don't have to be somewhere till mid-May.... Thankfully
only one out of area trip, but heading somewhere everyday is nuts! I
have to change my lifestyle!

Donna