Re: rtd f/DC

In a message dated 3/28/04 12:55:51 AM, mtalt@hort.net writes:

<<  really do not know,  Ceres.  Last season was a real tough one in my

garden. First hail, then incessant rain with high winds dropping

large limbs on everything, then the hurricane. >>

The planting instructions we rcd was it liked it on the dry side so I would
guess that is a likely cause with all the moisture you rcd last yr.  I am going
to try it and may use it in a container and hope for an abundance of bloom.
    Ceres