Re: Royal Paulownia

I think they must do it everywhere that there are overhead power lines. Guess I'm lucky because the power line for my place runs along the back property line where there are no big trees. Folks across the street are not so blessed. Many of them have butchered trees in their front lawns.

But I have to believe that some of this is brought on by the homeowners. I have a corner lot and there are power lines down the side street. Whoever owned this place before the people we bought it from had planted a queen palm directly under the power line. Cost me a case of beer to get one of the landscape crews to transplant it for me.